You may be Old as the hills, in which case this little manual isn`t for you, or maybe it is. I`m realy thinking of those who have just awoken from "The Sleep", but however you got here as a fellow traveller in this dangerous land I thought you might find a little information usful and this is about the best I can do, I hope it helps.
Kyri, Explorer, Adventurer and Sorceress
Ten tips for wilderness survival.
1) Check you have your Equipment! have that Armour on before starting out!, got potions for where you are going?.
2) Check you have the right Weapon for the right occasion in your hand!.
3) Heal... then Move, not the other way round!.
4) Watch your fights, monsters love people who chat!, makes them easier to munch.
5) When out with friends check you`re ready at that camp! (Offline fight orders are set).
6) When in a camp watch out for your friends, target beasties Before they get their teeth in! cast those spells, Noone likes that last Leafborn laughing ..erm.. standing
7) Spells, got spells use them!.
8) Know when to run!, make it before too much blood is lost, No use escaping to be eaten by the next beastie!.
9) Dont be a litter bug, pick up that stuff, it`ll make you rich.
10) Watch your suroundings!, Know where you are, whats out there and whos around.
11) Laugh it off, Look on the bright side!, sometimes the world IS against you!, the monsters hit and you miss, a passerby shares a sharp implement with you, or uses you as meatshield, waking up at the Healers Temple saves you a walk to town at least.